We care about your safety!
Hygiene and safety are two essential qualities of our hotel and we are committed to offer only the best in terms of attention and tidiness. Our hygiene standards have been further improved through strict and constant protocols of sanification.
We can strive only for the best for the people who put their trust in us and for our staff who will take care of you during your stay.
These are the measures we adopted:
- Before reopening we sanitised the entire building and the ventilation system using certified products.
- During the day our staff often disinfect the common areas and the places touched more frequently (such as door handles, front desk, common toilets, lift buttons, banisters…).
- On the front desk some plexiglass panels have been installed in order to guarantee further protections for you and our staff.
- The staff uses safety devices and has been formed on the right protocol to adopt.
- Temperature is measured to the staff every day before the start of their shift and to the guests before check-in.
- In the hall, at the entrance of the breakfast room and in other spots various disinfectant gel suppliers have been placed.
- In order to guarantee a high level of safety, we have decided to replace the breakfast buffet with a breakfast served at the table by our staff. Breakfast can be also served direclty in your room.
- We have prepared a plan in case of people with COVID-19 symptoms. This protocol includes the identification of a place suitable for isolation and availability of our staff.